söndag 20 november 2011

Turning Page - Sleeping At Last.

I've waited a hundred years  
But I'd wait a million more for you  
Nothing prepared me for the privilege of being yours  
If I had only felt the warmth within your touch 
If I had only seen how you smile when you blush 
Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough 
I would have known what 
I was living for
What I've been living for

I've got a hard time letting go.
  
Turning Page - Sleeping At Last.
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
Flightless Bird - American Mouth
Love Death Birth - Carter Burwell
Endtapes - The Joy Formidable
Cold - Aqualung & Luzy Schwartz 
From Now On - The Features 
I Didn't Mean It - The Belle Brigade
 Love Will Take You - Angus & Julia Stone 
Northern Lights - Cider Sky
Requiem On Water - Imperial Mammoth
 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar